Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:58 AM   #26923 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
My brother got arrested again today. He held up a gas station with a machete. I wish I was making this up. I'm not.

I have no idea what to do. I don't know when I'm going to see him again. I hope he gets sent to a psychiatric hospital instead of jail but maybe jail is what he needs. He needs to hit rock bottom.

My brother got arrested for armed robbery. I can't believe this is happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
Bail is set at $100,000. He's going to be in jail a long time.
If he's never been in jail before (which I'm kind of doubting at the moment), it should be an eye opener for him to say the least. For some it would be "Rock Bottom", but then again some people don't have a bottom at all. The one constant for addicts, is a cliched saying, but rings very true... Jails, Institution, or Death. Those are the only ways out unless the person tries to get some sort of help, whether from AA, NA, Counseling, or the like. You've been solid through the whole ordeal from what I've read, and Donner said it very well in that you're of course not to blame, so try not to tear yourself up too much. I know it's easier said than done, but stay strong and know you have good friends here waiting to lend you an ear or a shoulder.