Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #26925 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenzio View Post
My day's pretty good so far.

I've had a job interview for a job as assistant cashier (marginally employed) this morning.
Basically, that interview was better than I expected. The interviewer said that I'd make a good impression and that he wanted me to become a member of the team.
I'll think of starting one month earlier, in May - since there's more work, but as the personnel manager said it's not good to overdo things.

Other than that, the weather is good and sunny - but I've got to study for my English exam and help my neighbor with Maths in a few hours.
Yay congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
My brother got arrested again today. He held up a gas station with a machete. I wish I was making this up. I'm not.

I have no idea what to do. I don't know when I'm going to see him again. I hope he gets sent to a psychiatric hospital instead of jail but maybe jail is what he needs. He needs to hit rock bottom.

My brother got arrested for armed robbery. I can't believe this is happening.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I wonder too if jail is the right thing. Maybe psychiatric hospital would be better because jail may not provide him with the help he needs. But you know what he needs better than me, so whatever happens, I hope things improve and that this is rock bottom.

The machete part is seriously scary.