Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #7765 (permalink)
rockinlazys
Groupie

I am new to the web and that is saying something because I am in my 50's. I am only on it because of personal reasons, other wise no thank you. My wife said I may find it some what interesting. I have started with music because I know a little about it and I thought it was a safe topic. What I find is a lot of ugly banter from the folks who do not have any idea what on earth they are talking about. Then there are the people who really have something to share and some nasty retort is thrown at them. Witt is more than verbal vomit and is a heck of a lot harder. Unpopular music opinions sure. Here is one, I can not play a note and my voice stinks so I give at least a little credit to any body that tries. If you stink stop and join the great appreciation crowd. I gave up counting concerts when I hit 2000 and that was years ago. I have over 10,000 titles in my mid size collection and am looking forward to the new St. Vincent record! I have seen every one from AC/DC (B.S edition) to Zappa. Count Basie, Donovan, Pearl Jam, Doc Watson, Elton, Peter Tosh, Rufus, The Grateful Dead, George Jones, Etta James, Black Sabbath, James Brown, Sinatra, Hot Rize, Bowie...................... So lets talk music!!!!! Sarcasm is easy, Thoughtful discourse is the hard one. PS. At The moment I am listening to Chilli Willi and the Red Hot Peppers any of you folks dig them?
rockinlazys is offline   Reply With Quote