Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #7784 (permalink)
rockinlazys
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
Yeah, I think you're in for a rude awakening if those are your standards. Not everyone shares that kind of sophistication, certainly not everyone on the internet, and it isn't limited to music discussion, it's on almost any place where discussion takes place. For crying out loud, a facebook status that exceeds 15-20 responses usually turns into an argument, and more often than not at least one of the parties gets personal.

Harmony is a great idea in theory, but as far as I can tell it's just a pipe dream, because everyone has an opinion, and you can't control what people are allowed to think.

Anyways, to stay on topic (kind of), that's a good list you've got there, not a one of those artists I wouldn't have loved to have seen, some of them obviously I won't be able to. Never heard of Chilli Willi and the Red Hot Peppers. To be honest, I thought that was an old-timey way of saying Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Thank you Forward to Death for your response.Harmony maybe not. Opinions can be civil and well thought out. Oh believe me I have heard how every body is a TUFF guy or gal sitting alone behind this anonymous screen. I have also seen what this technology has garnered. If you need to be so hateful, how about a street address and real name attached and then we can see if you really have any........!!!" Old-Timey "good stuff. As for the topic,I have no use for people my age that think that there has not been any good music since 1967 or 1973 or 1979,ect. I heard a band called Future Islands last night and now I can not wait to get one of their records and see how a whole album stands up.
rockinlazys is offline   Reply With Quote