Music Banter - View Single Post - body piercings-safe or not?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 07:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
franscar
Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
well, personally i have a thing for piercings, well maybe not all, depends on what it is and where. But i've dated guys with earings, eyebrow peircings, nipple peircings, and lip rings. But for me they have to be relatively small and tastefull, not like a huge gawdy peice of crap dangling in front of you, that's just creepy. Tatoos are the same deal, they look great if they're discreet, but if they're really noticable, or if they depict something really tasteless, it just looks trashy. Also, if you have a tat, it has to have some personal meaning to you, not just some picture in a book that you thought looked cool.
Ah, cool. Well, I was thinking of getting one of these two tattoos done, and had been for a while, but my ex-girlfriend was dead against it. She's not around anymore so I'm thinking about getting it done again. What do you think of these two designs?

Just the crying figure from the Radiohead cover for Amnesiac, or:

The four symbols of the four members of Led Zeppelin from their fourth album. At the moment I'm pretty undecided about them, I like them, but I don't know if I like them enough to wear them for the rest of my life.
franscar is offline   Reply With Quote