Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #507 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
I feel bad for the kid who cleans the bathrooms at my store. I can't even comprehend the shiticanes that have happened in those stalls (HOW DO PEOPLE DO THESE THINGS?!). Seriously, people?! WOULD YOU SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS OF YOUR OWN BATHROOM?!
So today I go home, prepare to have a shower and hang my towel, and as I put the toilet seat down I see that someone's poo has been shoved up the lid inside the toilet. HOW THE **** DO YOU DO THAT? Seriously, do people **** upside down? I live in a boarding house and there are some real idiots here. Weeks prior my flatmate showed me that someone had taken a crap on the bathroom floor. I was disgusted.

I agree with you, people should not deliberately make a mess. Although I'm no angel, sometimes at the supermarket I decide that I don't want something and occasionally put it somewhere near me instead of where it belongs. It's definitely laziness I'll admit that. I do however tell my mom off when she does the same at a book store or video store. I hate seeing books and dvds in the wrong place it drives me crazy, and I don't even work there! I did work at a video for 4 years as a teenager so maybe that's why.