Music Banter - View Single Post - Body Parts!
Thread: Body Parts!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:42 AM   #65 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Wait hold up! You are not a real blonde? Give up the goods toots...Lets see! (< is toots even right? **** I am having a total moment, here...haha!)
Nope, I really want to streak my hair blonde again. It's mostly grown out now, as my mane has grown down to my hips. I just bought a product the other day that you rub over your hair to either dye it or streak it pink. The cool thing is it washes out after a shower so you don't end up with the horrible washed out pink look from dying it at the hair dressers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
See, if we switched, you'd be so disappointed with the extreme lack of cleavage that you'll want to crawl into a hole and die.
Oh you silly bunny. I had size A boobs during my early 20's because of weight loss and I was happy with it, I enjoyed being really thin. So you can have them and I will take your stomach. I have had the ability to enjoy my body, which a lot of people struggle with. I have had to cut down the junk food though, I'm getting older so it's easy to put weight on now. Once I'm working again I'll join the gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Don't worry, you're a blonde at heart.
Not the first time I've been told that!