Music Banter - View Single Post - Any multi instrumentalists out there? - I need your input :)
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 07:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
shpongled
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
Oh my, I'm sorry about that. Singing is such a beautiful thing to do. I usually sing while I cook and compose food-versions of queen songs. ("Oregano! Oregano! Oregano Figaro! Magnifico!")

I've played piano since i was 8 and the guitar since i can remember. Well, as you see, the instruments are very different to each other, so the "fusion" might not click that fast in your head. But you should always keep up to your dreams and just take the time to learn, no matter how much time you have. Time always has something to do with how you assign your priorities.
haha nice.... food queen songs. now i am imagining someone doing that. it actually fits. haha.

yeah they are very different. i've played piano for so long that my musical brain just thinks in those terms now without even breaking a sweat. it's such a central part of how my mind works and how i interpret everything that has anything to do with music. this is why lately i've actually considered just deciding not to fight it anymore, sell my guitar and buy a drum kit again... since that seemed a much more natural fit in terms of working with my mind rather than against it. then i know i would sometimes miss playing guitar though haha (although at the moment i really miss playing drums!)

i'm hopeless
shpongled is offline   Reply With Quote