Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #7962 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
YES, raped. It is a bold word but I am using it because that is the severity of what has happened. Like I said Hip Hop was much more than a genre, it was a culture that has been pretty much destroyed and continues to destroy the black community as we speak.

Color blind is pretending to ignore race and acting as if race or ethnicity has no meaning. So it is pretty much ignoring cultural and ethnic differences. It is not taking into consideration that cultural differences exist and those differences influences perspectives and experiences that will differ for someone of a different ethnic.

Racism is creating a ignorant superiority negative attitude or overt action against someone because their ethnicity/race is different from theres. It is deep seeded hatred against someone because of a different race or skin tone.

Yea they are different. Racism is acknowledging those differences and making a decision not to like people based off those differences. Color blindness is ignoring those differences all together.

That's bull**** baby. I am sorry but it is. Color blindness implies that one can not see color. Therefore you wouldn't be able to ignore, that which you cannot see. And some people are truly cut like that, just look at back catalog of their ex's and you will see... So to them race truly isn't an issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote