Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #7963 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Good job at ignoring why Travyon went to the grocery store in the first place, realtalk. He wasn't just "buying Skittles", lol. Whilst it has no bearing on Zimmerman's actions in one way or another, its pretty annoying seeing people like you talk as if Travyon was some nice 17-year old kid who wouldn't hurt a fly or do anything REMOTELY illegal or suspect. Nobody deserves to die the way he did, but he made a stupid move by initiating an altercation when he should have just kept walking home. Or are you the sort of person who will jump on someone and brain them to death with a rock because you "think" they were following you?

On another note, its already been established that Travyon bragged about his "purple drank" on his Facebook page on numerous occasions and showed that stuff off at every opportunity, which under normal circumstances would have gotten him arrested: the fact he's been canonized in some corners of the African-American community is just as "bad" as Zimmerman being made out to be the Anti-Christ. Both of them are equally responsible for what happened. It's a sad, sad situation on all sides that's been blown so far into the stratosphere by the media that you just can't help but laugh about it.

And to get back on topic here...I think Rick Ross is a genius.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-10-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote