Music Banter - View Single Post - Murder Mitten Member!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

'Murder Mitten' means 'Michigan', as this is a place filled with death and despair

Metal-wise I'm a pretty big fan of various subgenres of doom, and I like the creative or progressive stuff a lot. I prefer Ihsahn's solo project over Emperor, for instance, even though I do dig Emperor. I tend to hate bands that could be described with the word 'grind', sounds like noise to me. Feel free to attempt changing my mind haha.

Electric Wizard is one of my favorites, they're dropping a new album soon. Been jamming a lot of Orchid lately after someone rec'd them, very similar to Black Sabbath and very ****in good. I've always liked Iced Earth, and am looking forward to seeing them when they come to town next month, but I just recently got into the super group 'Demons & Wizards' combining IE members with Blind Guardian members. Really liking it so far.

I'm all over the map really, I go through phases. I'm in a progressive/psychadelic phase right now and just came across this new gem, which I've been obsessed with: Aarni- Kivijumala
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote