Music Banter - View Single Post - The Prog Rock Album Club
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #693 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I feel funny jumping in and out of the Prog club. And thought maybe I should express that I was somewhat interested what was going on, even if I don't produce a review. I guess it is a case of not fitting in by trying to hard to fit in.

It's not that I don't like either album, I listen to both. So far, from Seconds Out on I haven't come across an album that I absolutely hated... so far. And if Seconds out was a greatest hits instead of a live album I would rate it 7+ on a scale of 0 to 5. Funny thing that there was a Italian Prog album up for review because I was listening to live performances from Italian Prog bands on YouTube, a day or two before I saw it up for review.
Hmm. Maybe if you just comment/discuss with us but stay away from saying "I won't be reviewing this". Maybe it's just me and I know you don't mean it but it's really annoying me. Personally I wish I had opted not to review AMF but then as a Core member I don't have that luxury!

Incidentally, for those interested I am now listening to my first ever Miles Davis album (also my first ever jazz album) and really enjoying it...