Music Banter - View Single Post - wow, 90% of you are straight up...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #163 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Honey I don't think that is what Urb meant.

I think he meant that, he reopened it because everyone wanted a turn at this meat whistle. I know I did. I think he means, that while it is indeed funny, it also lost steam really quickly. So See 'Spill Your Guts' for more entertainment.

And no the spirit of the forum is not to be an elitist ******* and if someone is that way to you put them in their bitch ass place and keep a movin. Who gives a ****. People tend to get all bent out of shape (Myself included. Don't think I haven't yelled at my screen and said things that make Jesus put his fingers in his ears.) over the communication gap that IS the internet. Often times you can not interpret what people mean exactly. For example you might see Urb as a dick. But I am see him as actually quite funny, and very intelligent . Same goes for RT92 while I might not get down with what she says all the time it's not gonna stop me from talking to her, or being her friend. You feel me? Have a lollipop and smile!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.