Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #20500 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

for this weeks listening pleasure

Pretty Please - Father

read a review of this band live.....started with "they opened for Whores."....five bucks and three minutes later and i'm enjoying some great post hardcore noise rock.....with even a couple of very well place harmonics.....seems to me that Atlanta may be the new Minneapolis when it comes to the noise rock scene

TacocaT - NVM

when Charlemagne (who has some of the best taste on this website ) posted this a week or so ago....i flipped out.....i watched this band rise up through the underground music scene of Seattle and can honestly say....they are by far one of the most fun live bands i have ever seen....awesome to see them getting a bit of exposure out of the Seattle area....seriously if you can relax and just sit back and enjoy super fun music with often hilarious and ridiculous lyrics....check out TacocaT....also being a bob....i can appreciate any band whose name is a palindrome

Alarms & Controls - Clovis Points

well played kind of post hardcore/math rock.....very reminiscent of the 2000s era Dischord releases.....maybe thats why they're signed to Dischord
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote