Music Banter - View Single Post - wow, 90% of you are straight up...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #167 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@Neo

it's not my intention to regurgitate his OP, don't get me wrong i was just a little offended by what you and Urban said.

@Roxy

I understand your point and even agree with Urban the joke is not funny anymore, but he made his jokes and no one called him a wannabe comedian.

And i have nothing against Urban or anybody here but i always thought that kinda dickotry of putting ppl down is encouraged and applauded here rather than being friendly with other members..

That's why i left MB for a long time cause i thought this place was full of jerks, i didn't feel any sense of community friendliness which i think is important especially when you trying to fit in in a new place.

Don't get me wrong some ppl were friendly to me like Trollheart and Pedestrian but the majority of members seemed like assh*les to me

Now i think MB has gotten better, i think now there is a balance between Jerky humor and friendly members..

Anyway, i apologise if i seem like im instigatin things, i won't say anymore on the subject.
Yes I agree with you that, people should choose their words more carefully at times. But for the most part, if anyone has ever joked with me and taken it too far ( which that has never happened EVER!) I have a mouth quite capable of cussing them out right proper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.