Music Banter - View Single Post - The Death Metal thread (version 2)
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

Default The Death Metal thread (version 2)

I did the first one and though I like it, I feel like I wanna start over again and do a new one.

The original can be seen here: http://www.musicbanter.com/rock-meta...al-thread.html

I will probably end up doing some bands over from the first one, but I wanna start this one to get a new discussion going instead of resurrecting the old one.

-------

I have not listened to as much of the style as I did when I was doing the first one, but a few albums from last year I have checked out has sparked my interest again.

Gorguts, Ulcerate and Obliteration put out some great albums last year. The last one there has got me back into the mood for this.

I will leave this one open to anyone as well who wants to share a band, and album, and give us some insight into things.

So everyone feel free to add whatever, do a spotlight on a band you think people should know, be it an old established one, or a newer band who deserves some attention.

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote