Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #182 (permalink)
KeineLust
Groupie

I'm pro gun. I am going to be hunting for red squirrel sometime after I take my hunter safety course. Most people in the cities and other countries don't really understand guns, mostly because They have never hunted, went target shooting, etc. Well, hunting is not at all about going and getting drunk and shooting a deer for fun. Its about enjoying the outdoors and knowing where you get your food from, because some people say "meat is murder" or "Its not harvested right". Well, if you want to get some good meat for yourself go get a rifle and a hunting license and head into the woods. Then you wont have to worry about your food being mishandled by the big bad corporations. Then if you say, "well you wont be able to get your gun in time if theres a bad guy". That really depends on the situation. If there was a guy with a knife trying to mug me, Id probably kick him in the balls and shoot him. If the person mugging me had a gun, I probably would wait until the opportunity arose to shoot him.
KeineLust is offline   Reply With Quote