Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #14743 (permalink)
Kartoffelbrei
una ola nunca viene sola

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Some bigger cities have subways, but in general we're on our own. Most cities I imagine have bus systems, but they're generally not all that great and associated with...not quite reputable patrons. Besides, in America taking the bus is like telling the entire world what a poor, loser schmuck you are. Most people who ride the bus are doing so simply because they can't afford a car.

And like I said, American cities are very spread out. I ride a bike and only have a few rinky dink shopping centers within a few miles. Jobs are pretty much limited to whatever minimum wage, entry level hate****s I can get at McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or...I think there's a Bed, Bath, & Beyond next to the Wal-Mart...I think. Everything else is residential, and I don't live in the suburbs by any stretch of the imagination. Even with a college degree I'd be pretty much SOL without a car.
Crazy. We have people with suit n briefcase sitting in the bus, lol :P
In Germany it means, that you care for the environment, if you go by bus or train.
It's amazing how different points of view are in different countries..

And the other thing is crazy too..a few MILES?!
To go to a store?! Makes me understand why people eat more fast food then
I live in a small village and have to walk 3 minutes and am at a collecting point for shops (which every village has) and about 1 minute to go to the market, which is every wednesday and sometimes sunday, where I can buy whatever hippy crap i need to buy

Abra Kadabra,
3 x schwarzer Kater!

~Todos hablan de la mar, pero en ella nunca estan~
Kartoffelbrei is offline   Reply With Quote