Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #3659 (permalink)
Kartoffelbrei
una ola nunca viene sola

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
But see Steph there is a difference between your posting your feelings for the friends you have made here. And people posting I like you, do you like me?

I get you because I feel the same way. Some of these people have become a very real part of my life. And I care for them immensely.

But the **** I am seeing over the last week, almost makes the genuine love that is here, look disingenuous, because it's being overshadowed by, the music banter newbie blowjob festival.
You can just clearly use my nickname, instead of pointing it out so uber-strangely. Yeah, I got it. I'm not what you guys look for in this forum.
Yes, I got over-excited about this, because I thought that I found a place,
where I can just have fun and discuss with people, and I like a lot of you,
you're all individually crazy, but nice persons.
Yes I'm new, and yes I talk a lot - I'm very impulsive, and if one answers to something I say, I'd find it rude not to give a response back. And yes, I blabber out a lot of my thoughts, cuz I can't keep them in. I feel like discussing about every single detail that's going on in this world. I can only be who I am, and as I simply can't change my posting behaviour fast enough, I think this is the end.
I feel like it's best for me to just leave this forum, as I am certainly not welcome. I really thank you guys for this week here. It's been cool.

Abra Kadabra,
3 x schwarzer Kater!

~Todos hablan de la mar, pero en ella nunca estan~