Music Banter - View Single Post - No bluegrass section??
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 07:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musiclover420 View Post
Bluegrass is pre country. Country makes me think of ****ty backwoods americans singing about pabst. Bluegrass is much more than country as psychedelic music is much more than rock. They both tap into lots of other genres and are quite unique. This music forum seems pretty lame I don't know why I bothered to sign up.
I tried giving your comment a chance because I barely know anything about country music or bluegrass, but you lost all your credibility to me when you said ''as psychedelic music is much more than rock.''. You can like psychedelic rock more, that's okay, but it's still a ROCK sub genre. It's in the damn name! Ofcourse the forum board is going to have the ROOT/MAIN genre as the board title! Besisdes there's even a Prog & Psychedelic Rock suboard, and there's only 2 sub boards in there. That sentace you said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Without normal Rock or hard rock or whatever Psychedelic wouldn't exist. Psychedelic rock also still sounds like a type of rock music. It's like saying ''I love thrash metal, but heavy metal sucks balls'' Or ''I love reggae, but Early jamaican Ska And rocksteady can **** off'' It just makes no sense to me whatsoever. You can like one more than the other, sure, but you're taking it to a whole new level.