Music Banter - View Single Post - The Gaming Industry
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
Silenzio
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I recently got Animal Crossing in the mail but it's so not my thing. I thought I would be into it since I like Harvest Moon but idk. I'm sending it back for my next game in the q.
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you may get into the game, but it's really a liberal game, there aren't default goals. First you need to spend enough time on making money and interacting with neighbors!
Harvest Moon is different from that, there are more obvious goals and it's more strategic from the start on. Animal Crossing is not so appealing to people who are new to the franchise maybe.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the best out of all released games with the most options, best graphics and soundtrack - and goals like town improvements to archive.
Well, there is nothing wrong with a different taste in games. It's just kinda sad to hear that you sent it back. I'd have liked to play online with you someday!

Other than that...
I think it's quite awesome to play "older" games. I've bought a Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color for Harvest Moon and Pokemon.
Those seem more difficult than nowadays' games. Maybe that's because people are less wanting to re-do levels today!