Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:25 PM   #2475 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yeah did you hear about some station in Oklahoma cutting off part of the show like the last five mins of the pilot?

Oh good lord. Next you'll be telling me they want to teach pseudo-science in schools...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
There are a few factors in that phenomenon. One being fear, and the other being money which is also a form of fear in which one believes they won't have enough so they change their perspective to suit their means. Sociology at it's most primitive point.

Kinda sad really... oh wait... you said it was sad already. I guess we're both disappointed.
I had a few friends a while back that didn't believe in evolution. I remember having some random conversation with them that somehow or other involved evolution and I was making some point and I just asked off handedly if they believed in evolution, of course assuming they would, and I was kind of floored when they told me they didn't. How can you live in 2014 and not believe in evolution?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote