Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:49 PM   #27237 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

The Birthday Message: By RoxyRollah

I was asked today by the food and beverage director to inscribe a birthday message on a cake for a rather large party of 175. Not a problem. I got you, let's add on to the waist deep world of bull**** and ugliness I got called in early for. (I just want to say right here right now, I am already on three full days of overtime. I surpassed my 40 Wed.)

So I start looking for the tools I will need to write what in my mind is going to be a simple happy birthday.... Nope, no tools. Icing no, piping top sizes no, ****. All I have is strange gel topping ****, so when I do desserts for parties I usually use fruit, and creme fresh. (I ended up freezing some 8inch see through, through glass tiles, and writing on it with the gel then freezing it again!)

ANY****INHOO....

In strolls the food and beverage director with the paper containing little more then happy birthday on it, so I think.....

The message reads and I quote, "Happy happy birthday my dear ted, & many many more to come!!"
You ****ing kidding me? Really? Did we have to blow him?

Later as I am writing this after my 4:20 smoke break I look at my partner and say "Mike how about I write happy birthday Lucille Ball on this bitch?"
"Do it! That way when they ask me what happened; I can say I dunno why you mad man eurbody love Lucy!"

This sadly was the highlight of my day. I hate getting dicked down by my job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-21-2014 at 08:45 PM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote