Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 06:54 AM   #14887 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You can't generalise. I don't watch many movies, but would agree that if you go by the ads for "summer blockbusters" they're all of a certain type (though who isn't looking forward to "Muppets most wanted"? ) but there are tons of really good movies made that only surface probably at festivals, in smaller cinemas, direct to DVD etc.

I guess if you said "The quality of summer blockbusters has really declined" you'd be right, although there really wasn't too far to fall for them, now was there? I swear: if someone else reimagines something or makes another superhero movie (or worse, reimagines a superhero movie that was already one (cough) Spiderman(cough)) I think I may just finish building my escape craft and leave this planet to its own devices.

Originality, people! It may not put bums on seats but it puts brains in heads!
People don't like originality. As much as people have this same argument all the day. They never support original films that come out during the summer. The last original film that actually got supported during the summer months was probably Inception. There might be others but that's the main one that sticks out in my mind and how well it did.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote