Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #14929 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
**** off.
Dj agrees with me that it's creepy!

Look Vanilla, it's your fault you posted that confession here where it was susceptible to judgement.

smh.

First off, I think you are trying very hard to be funny, which some might think you are. I am personally on the fence. But if you see someone making comments like loose the attitude, or Ass Napkin Ed there might be a reason for that.

Why **** with someone that don't want to **** with you back? Why **** with someone who has the ultimate power to send you with a one way ticket to permabanland? Seems to me you like it here, seems to me I would stop messing with Vanilla. I would. But what do I know?

Secondly Ass-Napkin Ed, (a first class troll almost better then 216 almost) had this wonderful knack of saying wildly inappropriate **** at the most in opportune times. Sometimes he was funny, sometimes he was just a douche. But you don't have the chops to provide that same "quality douchebaggery" that he did, so I would just quit while I was ahead, if I were you again.

Thridly I asked Taxman's age for one reason and one reason only. Which will be abundantly clear in the next 20 minutes or so. So keep, instigating me to respond by calling me a creep, you won't like what happens.

Right, so that's all the c u n t y energy I a choosing to waste on you today. You have a good one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-24-2014 at 11:20 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote