Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:13 PM   #3811 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
I didn't exactly *lurk* but I read and understood the forun rules, and stuck to music discussions in February 2013 when I started here. If I posted to existing threads I kept it on topic. That's why I find it particularly offensive when all these get-my-fifteen-posts-as-fast-as-possible Knuckleheads make their daily appearance here.
Internet manners. Dude it boils down to internet manners. And a shot of laziness and disdain for rules. (Which I pass no judgment on the last two, I'll be the first to say it I am lazy as **** sometimes, and I don't like rules, and I certainly hate the man. Whoever he is.)

But there is a certain decorum, that goes with you through out life, and if you haven't learned it by now, then you should really examine that. In life there is a pecking order, in nature, in humanity. I am not saying it's good, I am not saying it's bad. It just is..There is also an an ebb and flow, and things if they are not forced will happen on their own.

You don't go somewhere, a job, a party, a forum on the internet, and start ****ing with people that, that you neither know, nor have established any connection with. That's just bad form on your part. It shows me from jump that one, you will mostly have no manners, and two you missed out on a few valuable ass beatings in life. The kind that teach you to think before you speak, and drop you down a peg, in your literal britches, or your cyber ones.

Straight up, humility is an attractive quality in people, and those that lack it are a complete turn off. You sought this place out, you chose to come here, how in gods name are you gonna act like an *******?

I get it, if you are not shy and you want to jump in right off the bat, more power to you. People like Goofle, and Paul have the right idea for the non shy crowd. Ebb and Flow man, they let their **** happen organically, and are both incredibly beloved members. So.....yeah... Manners
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-26-2014 at 01:18 PM.