Music Banter - View Single Post - The MusicBanter Cool 100
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 03:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
Wow...glad you liked it mate.

A review please?
oh....just like it said on the front, "a gothic horror of exceptional quality" or should i say thriller? the mere setting of the book is incredible, a small island in scotland, one house, a boy living alone with his father, the mostly cloudy days and the dunes... one can imagine an incredible ,chilling film being made from this book. you're sucked into his bizzare little world instantly. i added an extra cold tone to his narration, imagening myself as Frank, one coldhearted twisted motherfucker, reading it in a flat ,cold tone, detached from the world, hating everyone...or merely not careing. it was quite easy to personify myself with Frank, he's alone and living on an island, most of the time i live alone, and my island in the winter is one cold,dark and lonely place. the imagery of the burning animals runing arround was spectacular to say the least. the last 50 pages and the showdown with Eric was breathtaking......
like i said.....fucking awsome!!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote