Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become pussified?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 12:36 AM   #64 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
You say you have gone in depth but I so far don't see that. You have repeated your statements. You are telling me to back up what I'm saying but I'm trying to explain to you what debating requires. I don't see any facts? You said you gave some but I see nothing in the entire thread.
Did you skip over the part where I mention in our current society we still experience social turmoil and injustice and I even listed current factual incidents that supports that?

We still live in a society that experiences alot of social and political turmoil. This did not stop in the 60s or 70's. So if popular artists wanted to make more music that discussed social issues that affect today's society they could.

I insisted that I could give more details when a member asked me to go into more details but no I am not going to say I have not given NO details what so ever in this thread because I have.

Every time you reply to me you keep insisting that I need to give more details but you never give me the opportunity to present my argument.

You're trying to explain to me what debating requires but you clearly misinterpreted my opinion and you definitely was not specific and detailed yourself when you originally challenged my post. I know how to support an opinion as well as debate.

Why don't you wait for me to present the facts/my argument instead of going in circles with this lecture that I need to give more details when I already insisted to another member I would do that

I'm glad that you have finally given detail questions as far as what you are looking for because you definitely did not do that originally.

I will respond to your questions and support my argument accordingly in a future post.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote