Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #27328 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I hope you celebrated your new digs by getting righteously ****ed up.
I totally did. The cable guy came at 8 in the morning today and I was on about three hours sleep. Two of my buddies came over and we played drink and drive Mario Kart on the 64 until about three and then when they left my cousin and I went for a walk to the bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedub Dude View Post
Oh snap were jersey bros! I saw Tracy Morgan in New Brunswick

Congrats man!!
My best friends band is playing The Court Tavern tonight. I'm not sure if you're near there but I believe it's on church street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
@Exo: you have to pelt the GW bridge with rocks. Daily. For me.
I totally did this. I'm not even f*cking with you. I was wasted at almost four in the morning. We found a pedestrian walkway that led to the bridge and I hit that sh*t in the balls with a rock. I think bridges have balls. If they do, I sacky whacked that bridge with a goddamn boulder. We didn't venture far though because it was starting to rain and got windy. There is however am insanely creepy cut off from the pedestrian walkway. I'm gunna take photos one night. It's a stairwell that leads straight into the woods. I believe it's a small trail that would be nice during the day but at night it looks like a freakin' rape corridor. I had a fun night.

I also discovered more in depth of the area that I am now currently living in. Here's a list cause I'm excited...

There's a shopping center within walking distance, like five minutes, with a Five Guys, Subway, GNC, bagel shop, A&P shopping center, Walgreens, and a f*cking dumpling shop. Hell yes for dumplings.

We found the station for the shuttles to take you across the bridge. They're a dollar. I can walk and be there in five minutes and be in NYC in another eight and take the subway wherever I need to go. I'll be taking early morning cinema journeys on Saturdays and weekdays I have off from work.

We thought that there were only Korean bars around, which is great because who doesn't like drunk Asian people? I've seen the beginning to Oldboy. That **** is hysterical. Fort Lee is very Asian dominated but we found a bar a couple minutes walk from here that is in a secluded location and had only about twelve people inside on a Friday night. Looks like a great place to go and see a football game.

The main drag in town is right down the road, about a fifteen minute walk, maybe less. There are restaurants and cheap ass gyms and a place that sells quesedillas with kimchee on top. They're amazing.

The only real bad thing is our baseboard heat system is possessed by Satan. It sounds like somebody is inside hitting the metal with a demon stick. It went off for like fifteen minutes last night around four in the morning. Somebody should rob my house at that time because I'll have no idea anybody is in our living room. It's that noisy. Wait...don't do that.

Overall. I am ****ing happy. This is awesome.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote