Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 04:24 PM   #27332 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristesse View Post
Feelin pretty low today.

Did my last ever shift at Tesco and finally realised that I'd definitely have no chance with the girl working there who I'd fancied since I started there. Was hoping that people would miss me as I spent most of the time trying to make them laugh and entertain them, but I reckon they're probably glad to be rid of me. I don't get how to be normal, it seems everything I do is considered weird and the feeling of isolation and of being an outcast in life is just getting worse and worse. There is nothing positive or that I enjoy in my life anymore, music I used to love is just annoying now and I don't understand why everyone else seems to be happy and able to just get on with everything without being self conscious or depressed all the time.
Honey, there are more people unhappy than you probably realise. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling down, have you considered talking to someone like a therapist? I have felt the same during the year of 2008-2009 and it took a long time for me to feel like myself again. It isn't easy growing up. In the end I embraced my weirdness, quirks and humour. I surround myself with people who really care (not just about themselves) but you can imagine there's not many. Just know that people on here care about you. Let me know if you want a chat. xx