Music Banter - View Single Post - Beauty Life-Hacks
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 04:31 PM   #212 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
Fair enough. We're both getting into naturalistic fallacy territory, but I suppose my main concern is the expectation or demand put on to people in regards to their body hair - something that is naturally occurring within our species and relatively socially acceptable. No one should be telling anyone else what to do with their body, and, equally, no one should shame another person for how they wear their pubic hair, i.e. calling it "nasty."

Anyway, I have a hard time believing if any of you had someone naked in front of you with unshaved legs your initial thoughts would be anything other than "yay! naked!"

It's amazing how critical people can be about body hair yet the moment a woman gets naked in their place it just won't bother them.

I definitely don't like body hair being referred to as "nasty", I mean wtf! It's not as though you don't have body hair yourself. Not that it means you can't have a preference.

I have found it very interesting what has been preferred. So if a lady has obvious underarm hair would you be seriously turned off?