Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:31 PM   #252 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Spoiler for Comic and Finale Spoils:
Wow... damn. I'm wondering what the Terminus's people's intentions are. There's a part in the comics where the group encounters a collective of cannibals... at first that's what I thought was gonna happen. But the group at Terminus is huuuuuuuuuuuge, I can't imagine they attract enough people to feed all of them. And how the **** are they gonna escape? They're completely outnumbered and trapped in a frickin train car.
Spoiler for well...:
They're totally cannibals. I have two reasons. The show made a point, at least three times I remember to highlight the fact that there is a woman cooking meat. They ended an episode with her creepy ass face asking them if they want a plate. Rick slapped the food out of their hands. There's just too much focus on the food. Also, and this is what sold it for me, Gary referred to them not by their names at the end, but by generic nicknames such as leader, samurai, and archer. If you remember, when they had the pig farm, Rick told Carl not to name the pigs because they were going to just end up as food and that Carl would get attached. Same principle.

Overall it was a decent finale. The last line was a stinky pile of cheese but there was some serious scenes where we see that Rick is still a little crazy.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote