Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:37 PM   #27335 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

A lot of really nice things happened today..

I got to hold a poodle whose fluffy little fluffs were pink. And she gave me little poodle kisses! (I also saw a sheepdog and it was all happy and stuff.)

I finally caught a break from the fitting rooms and spent most of my day cleaning up the salesfloor. I helped out the girl who was on fitting room duty because she's really sweet and I don't like watching people struggle and get buried over there.

I had a really interesting conversation with a few of my coworkers about the study of the psychology behind birth order (and why certain personality traits can almost determine the order of one's birth and the relationship they have with their siblings/parents) but only after accurately guessing that someone was an only child (my other guess being that they were the youngest of two, years apart) born to parents who never married/were separated. People seem mesmerized by that shit, it's hilarious.

It was just an all around nice day at work; we closed $2k over expected sales goals and cleanup was relatively quick (though the store was a disaster).