Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:34 PM   #27337 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Found out today that someone I went to grade school with just got diagnosed with brain cancer.

I didn't know the individual personally, though she was in my grade at the time.

Cancer sucks. It's so ****ing scary to think that there's a thing like cancer that can appear so spontaneously.

I sure as hell hope that if I do get cancer, it's in my arm or something and not something critical like my brain.

Brain cancer....holy cow that just sucks.
sorry to hear, it sucks big time

i try to live a life of motivation. motivatin myself and others. stayin positive, strivin for glory, etc. i continue to throw positivity and good mantras at my brain cause i know its the healthiest thing. but the only thing that got me down semi recently where i went into a few day funk was maybe a fe wmonths ago, a lady i worked with died of cancer. didnt even know her personally but just seein the battle she went thru and then dying and she wasnt even 30 yet really brought me down for awhile. cancer sucks the worst
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote