Music Banter - View Single Post - Are We Welcoming Enough To New People?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #78 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Yea, and while i do see your point i disagree with that.

I think if a noob has been here enough to get a sense of how some members here are he should be able to express his impression of them.

especially if it is a positive one, it can be an ice breaker between the both of you, i guess your point is Noobs can't really make an informed decision at that point but still, this is the internet we may all act like besties but truth is we don't really know what person hides behind the words we read.

And if this thread is about a 100% accuracy, only BFF would be allowed to post here.

By you saying "it's ok if members post in certain areas but not others" you're further building a gap between noobs and old members.
I never said noobs can't post guys. I said get to know someone longer then a day and then post.

WHY NOT START A FIRST IMPRESSION THREAD? I mean this one is called spill your guts. Or am I lost again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.