Music Banter - View Single Post - Are We Welcoming Enough To New People?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #85 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post

Actually what went down was this. When this kid first joined us I noticed an unusual amounts of posts so I pmed him, the link to the knob thread with a message that said something like, hey you look like a spambot, but I think you might just be German. Don't end up like this guy you sound sweet enough, any q's let me know. I answered his qs 500 times over. Not a problem I will always help someone out. Well I guess whatever I said to him didn't sink in cause he would freak when his **** got moved to the right spot, or whatever.. Finally I lost my patience....

I never gave a **** about fitting in. I just got to know ppl by lurking first. Best tool the fresh meat could use if you ask me.
This is for you YD. Since you think that no one tried to help this kid and we all ganged up on him. Seems like you proved my argument about posting your impression of something when you have no clue what happened.

But go right ahead and vilify me if you like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.