Music Banter - View Single Post - Are We Welcoming Enough To New People?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #213 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

You're just so full of it aren't you? And you still ignore the journals thing: what? Can't you explain why you brought that into the equation?

Please try to understand this, if you only understand one thing in all my posts: the reason, as I have already said, I made "a big thing about it" is that you put words in my mouth and said I was takign a stance I was not. You ignored virtually everything else I said, so I won't be surprised if you ignore all this too.

Hmm. Ignore. Not a bad idea.

Also, you're now backtracking on noob. You told us you find it offensive and now you're trying to pretend it's no big thing after you had pretty heated discussions --- or at least deep discussions --- with several people here, even going so far as to call people ignorant because they didn't agree with you. Make up your mind: if it's an offensive term then it's an important issue for you. If not, why bring it up in the first place? Another example of your framing the argument to suit your logic.

Now, you're on Ignore, so bye bye. I won't have to listen to your drivel any more.

And Neapolitan, I stand by my view on "Abacab", though you are of course entitled to yours but what it has to do with this I have absolutely no idea....