Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #3926 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

warning - i may spill my guts too hard. if thats the case and i get banned again im sorry

mad im doin this the rite way??

ladyislingering - i am glad she is back. i just enjoy her style and like her much more than ki. its weird cause i do think she is one of those ppl i hate who has a victim compelx and i think she believes there a crusade to oppress women thats all in her head. which thats why it weird i still like her. i think its cause she isnt militant wit those thoughts. i enjoy her humor

lord larehip - glad to see him back lol. i didnt read a lot of his really long posts tbh and he will never read this but i find his style really funny because he jsut doesnt give a fukc and might be one of the most knowledgable ppl here. 'i lost my moral compass up your ass' or whatever his sig was still makes me lol

rez - glad to see him in plug lately its been awhile since i saw that bro around. imo is the ruler of this forum

whateverdude - ive grown to like him, i think we have bonded more in plug n stuff and tho he finds me revolting at times i think we share some common grounds

tristesse - funny n cool, will be a mod someday i am predicting that now. in 2 yrs come back and find this post and i will say i told u so.

yorke daddy - can be kinda douchey and abrasive when arguin as i know first hand from arguin over joe montana of all things lol. but i enjoy him around and appreciate his discussions and arguments or debates. kudos to him for bein in the minority and still chargin full steam ahead

bastardofyoung - had never talked to him til the other nite in plug. cool bro

shouts to all the american sports guys out there, u know who you are. didnt mention a lot of ppl but i dont need to discuss every person every time.

stay tuned, thanks