Music Banter - View Single Post - Beauty Life-Hacks
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:19 PM   #224 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
Fair enough. We're both getting into naturalistic fallacy territory, but I suppose my main concern is the expectation or demand put on to people in regards to their body hair - something that is naturally occurring within our species and relatively socially acceptable. No one should be telling anyone else what to do with their body, and, equally, no one should shame another person for how they wear their pubic hair, i.e. calling it "nasty."
I agree on the shaming part. If you want pit hair then by all means grow it. It's none of my business, but at the same time it's my business whether or not I'm gonna yack.

Quote:
Anyway, I have a hard time believing if any of you had someone naked in front of you with unshaved legs your initial thoughts would be anything other than "yay! naked!"
True, but it's all relative. I knew a cute Armenian girl who had hairy arms, but the hair was fairly fine, so it didn't really bother me. But if we're talking some Irish girl (I say Irish cause I know we're a hairy lot) with thick, gnarly, quasi-pube hair on her arms and legs then I might just actually pass. No promises, but I'd be thinking it at least.

Especially if it's on the bush. I'm not a guy who likes them shaved, or landing stripped, or even particularly trimmed. But some of those things look like she's got ivy growing out of her snatch. I'm not asking for much, just trim it back just a tad. I mean, I'd have no problem shaving the irregular patch of damn-near-fur on my back for a girl. I know that **** must be a turn off for anyone not into bestiality.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote