Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Fantasy Matchmaker
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 AM   #34 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

This is out of boredom.....

Let's say Goofle died in a plane crash, and his fellow rugby team mates had to eat him in order to survive. That would mean I wouldn't be saving myself for him any longer. That would mean I am free to move on with my llife, (as hard as that will be Goofle don't get it twisted. Your picture will always be above the fireplace.) if that is the case then;

Mojo: (I'd marry you. And I might even really seriously commit to you and pair your ****in socks. That's love! 'Cos I hate doing that ****.)

Tristesse: (I'd sleep with you! Only so I could call myself a cougar and I could see what all that fuss is about. This however would not be any sort of lasting relationship love it's not you it's me... Please call me Mrs Robinson.)

Engine: (I don't think any sort of sexual contact, marriage, or relationship will work out. Not because of our personalities(because I feel we would get on famously) but because you are a cat lover, and I have a serious allergy to cats. Ditch the cat and we will see where this can go. But since I know you won't, you are just gonna have to be that platonic friend that listens to my **** I am sorry.)

Vanilla: How do I put this? Please be my jelly on the side! I mean while I am getting over Goofle, waiting to marry Mojo, and just getting off parole for doing Tristesse. Because I am sure if this scenario plays out this way I will have sworn off men at this point, but you'll have to ask Engine because he is still listening to my ****.

Good thing I haven't spent any time thinking about this thread, or this particular situation. cough* at all.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.