Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Fantasy Matchmaker
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #62 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Total bollocks man! If people here are so weak-willed they can't laugh at themselves and not get all butthurt about not being "chosen" then they should not be in a thread like this. I'll say again : read the intro ffs! It was put there for this very reason, that people would start stupidly taking this for real as if it's gonna happen!

Christ! Has nobody here got a friggin' sense of humour any more? Are we such a nanny world, never mind nanny state, that we have to be careful of hurting people's feelings with a goddamn joke thread???!!!

I give up. Like I say, if you don't like it head off somewhere else but don't try to spoil everyone else's fun. DJ was the first to complain, as usual, and apart from you supporting him, so far as I can see, the only one.

Majority rules!
Stick that in your pipe and, you know, don't smoke it cos that's bad for your health...
lol I can't be bothered to type essays. Post what you want mate I just felt DJ had a point tbh.

There are plenty of popularity contest threads on here already just with different titles & that is always the way it was going to go.