Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Fantasy Matchmaker
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #63 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

You know, the sad thing about this is that you, Sansa and any others who complained don't even get the idea.

Let me explain, as I did in the beginning but everyone seems to have ignored that and decided it's an "orgy" thread. It's not.

I wanted something like this: (and I'm only grabbing names out of the air so nobody accuse me of anything, I'm getting a little sick of it)

Pedestrian and Mojo will marry, have kids but after a while their differing musical styles will drive them apart and Goofle will score Ped on the rebound.

Engine will go out with Junkyard Donner and they will live happily ever after. They will have nine kids,each a small carriage and one caboose.

Urban will surprise everyone by marrying the most eligible lady here...

etc fecking cetera!

Get it? I didn't ask people to say who'd shag who, or who wouldn't. It is NOT a popularity contest, unless you want to make it one. It's meant to be a fun look at a fantasy life. It amazes me how you, DJ, always walk into threads that I start somehow and start bitching about how you don't like them and they should be closed. What is it with you? I try to get along with you but the first chance you have you're in there kicking.

The first "example" of someone getting butthurt was ME, and I WAS JOKING! And for CB to say it doesnt matter if I was joking just shows how much he understands both the thread and I. I wanted to needle Roxy and pretend I was upset. I wasn't. I'm not. Nobody else was, or should be. The premise of the thread is laid out very clearly from the start. If you choose to misinterpret it and it becomes something else for you, that's not my problem and you have no right to ask for the thread to be closed.

Thanks for turning what should have been harmless fun into a big social issue and a mini-****storm guys. Why can't you just accept that some people enjoy things and concepts, and threads, you don't? If I don't like a thread I don't post in it or go into it. I don't start calling for it to be closed down.

Jesus! I thought I was supposed to be the overly sensitive one! Would yiz all just bloody relax and enjoy the fantasy, or alternatively, take your closed minds and unwelcome opinions somewhere else please?