Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you listen to music in albums or picked songs?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

I usually to get into a band i start by picking a few songs from them, and yes, i usually pick their popular hits first to get into them and if i like their vibe and i think they are consistently good THEN i go for their albums

on a related note, I think nowadays we are overwhelmed by choices, there are so many bands out there and so many influences from ppl in the internet reviewing those bands, sayin who sucks, who doesn't, which artist has more credibility, etc

so many opinions makes you question your own opinion until eventually you don't really know what your opinion is

add to that abundance in music ppl collecting bands on a whim and you got an ipod full of albums you'll probably never hear
Why? because you keep hearing about new bands that are equally as good so you digest a whole cd in a couple of minutes and jump on to the next band

Im more of a quality than a quantity kinda guy, not every band appeals to my personal taste so idk alot of bands but im pleased with the ones i know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote