Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #513 (permalink)
Someday
Groupie

I just think there's no difference between men and women.
We're just the same:Humans!

And we can have the possibility to do everything in the same way.

As you said before we don't have to generalize, i think it's the worst thing to understand what it' s about (as is any topic btw) !

Men can do the same as women (work, get sensitive and blablabla) it just depends of the personality.

Some guys are really sensitive or weak, some women are the same and the opposite is avaible (like the snake eating it own tail).

To my opinion the gender is not the question but more about the personnal capacibility, whatever you're a man or a woman.

However some guys are physically stronger than women but it's not the point because it depends on how you can handle a situation...

I think that women (and more in 2014) are assimilated to sensivity,sweetness and sometimes even hysteria!
It' s just the reflect of the patriachy society where we grew up which pictures how a woman has to be/act...and it' s wrong (remember that midlle age is over)!!!

Hella women fought against this kind of stereotypes...we have to honor them by recognize that women are equal that men because it's so through...

To clear my post, i'm not saying that women have all power and men are down because it's not what i'm feeling, i just want to say that (one more time) WE ARE EQUAL in every field.

Can't wait till this ridiculous fight gets off!