Music Banter - View Single Post - The creepy/shock thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #49 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
Albert Fish, a bit brighter and more calculated in his line of terror, was ultimately worse than both of these freaks - he preyed on children. He once dismembered and ate a child, then wrote a letter to the child's parents, describing how he achieved this (in a sickeningly detailed manner).
I just read the Wikipedia article on him a couple days ago and it kind of stuck with me. When he wrote about eating the kid he did so in a cold, matter-of-fact kind of way, but when he described the kid's genitals he insisted on calling them "his monkey and his pee wees". He'll perform some of the most abominable acts that anyone has ever performed on another human being but he'll be damned if he says "penis and testicles". You think of these people as twisted automatons with only the appearance of a human being, and they are, so when they show even the shallowest traces of humanity it's creepier than if they had nothing at all.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote