Music Banter - View Single Post - The creepy/shock thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 12:38 PM   #58 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm facinated about serial killers. I am sickened by it but at the same time I think about what enviromental experiences people have to do such a thing. . I've watched loads of documentaries about them. The worst serial killer in my opinion has to be the guy from the pig farm that strangled prostitutes, skinned them, cut them up and fed them to his pigs. I can't find the documentary on YouTube that I watched, but maybe look around if your interested?
Ugh, so horrible. I can't think of his name but I've heard of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Ed Gein is my favorite serial killer.

Not gonna lie, I'd pay a pretty penny for a lamp made of human skin and not ask any questions.
CM shows a girl around his place.
"And this is Frederick ... my lampshade..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I just read the Wikipedia article on him a couple days ago and it kind of stuck with me. When he wrote about eating the kid he did so in a cold, matter-of-fact kind of way, but when he described the kid's genitals he insisted on calling them "his monkey and his pee wees". He'll perform some of the most abominable acts that anyone has ever performed on another human being but he'll be damned if he says "penis and testicles". You think of these people as twisted automatons with only the appearance of a human being, and they are, so when they show even the shallowest traces of humanity it's creepier than if they had nothing at all.
That was the part that always creeped me out the most. Like.. dude, you're writing a letter to some little boy's parents about how you dismembered, cooked, and ate their kid, and you're concerned about which terms to use for the kid's nether regions? REALLY??

Also I could be mistaken, but I think I remember reading that Albert Fish had a habit of sticking strange objects (such as needles) into his ass.