Music Banter - View Single Post - If you could change one thing about the world...
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default If you could change one thing about the world...

Another in my ongoing series of "what if..." threads, brought to you by Moller, the beer that's light but definitely not Miller. So keep your lawsuits away from me.

You have one wish (from a very stingy or drunk genie) but it can only be this: you may change one thing, one aspect of the world, and one only. What would it be? And think carefully (no you won't) about how things affect and interact with each other, so if you get rid of or change one thing you'll have to accept that others will also change.

Anyone who says "A world without Trollheart in it", firstly thank you, because you've just used up your one wish on me, and therefore I am by definition the most important person in your life, and secondly if you get rid of me this thread would never have appeared and so you would never have known about the genie in the first place, so how's that for temporal paradox?

Obviously nobody needs to ask me what my choice would be, but what would you change, and why, and how do you think it would affect the rest of us? (Already envisaging a nine-hundred-foot-tall Batlord encased in solid gold...)