Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #439 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
What?

These days I'm even second-guessing how much time I'd have for a cat (which makes me kind of sad, because I love cats, but neither of us are really ever home) but I'd still rather have a cat than a child. My arms were built for holding cats (seriously, I don't know what to do with children, and I'm glad that nobody around me tries to hand their stinky spawn off on me) and I wish there was one in my lap right now, but logic prevails and I'd rather be able to be a good mom to my cat than to just have a cat and never be home.

I don't understand why people do illogical things. In this day and age, with the money being tight, the jobs being ****ty, the environment going to hell, the school systems pathetic, it's not logical to have children. It's not compassionate to have children. Unless somehow you have unlimited funds and they'll never have to worry about anything (ever) - in which case you'd still be doing society a great injustice by raising a kid with serious entitlement issues.

With the way things are these days, sometimes I seriously consider the value of voluntary human extinction.
How would you not be able to have a pet with a kid? Just like you were able to have a pet growing up as a kid it's not that big of a deal and I have no idea why you added that to your list.

People have had children for years and it doesn't matter about having ideal conditions to have these children in. If the person had a sense of family they would do everything to protect their child. You don't have to be rich just to have children. You yourself wouldn't be born as so many of us that are alive today if people had that silly notion that you do.

If people thought the way you do the human population wouldn't be as large as it is and you most likely wouldn't exist but I guess you would be happy about that because you view life as a miserable condition that you have to suffer through. That's just sad in my eyes but I get why you feel that way especially if you had horrible family conditions growing up and don't value family whatsoever.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote