Music Banter - View Single Post - Powerstar's Thought-Filled Barf Of Musicalness
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 09:34 PM   #145 (permalink)
Powerstars
Music Addict

So like, Nirvana got inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame last night, and for the first time in years, Dave Grohl, Pat Smear, and Krist Novoselic played some Nirvana songs together.

Joan Jett growled out "Smells Like Teen Spirit" amazingly, Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth destroyed "Aneurysm" (But unfortunately, not in a good way), and Annie Clark of St. Vincent did a fantastic job doing "Lithium," but special note must go to Lorde (Who I'm actually not a fan of) doing a great rendition of "All Apologies" with everyone I mentioned as well as the members of Nirvana (With Krist Novoselic, the bassist, playing an accordion). At the very end of the video, Dave Grohl (Drummer) raises his head to the microphone, as if he wanted to sing the final chorus as it was on "In Utero," but he then stops and lowers his head...it's so sad...anyways though, great performances all around, but I wanna put a spotlight on this one: