Music Banter - View Single Post - How Privileged Are You?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

If you really want to know, here's mine.

Spoiler for Privileged Rating:
79. I know I'm privileged, and I try really, really hard to not flaunt it and my parents give half of what they earn away to various venues. I won't lie, it's absolutely awesome being this privileged, but I really do try to not get caught up in it and ignore doing what I can to help others less fortunate than I.
All I buy is music, I try to eat cheap foods as often as possible, but I will admit, it's nice to be able to eat at a fancy restaurant, afford nice clothes, HD cable, high-speed internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
16 out of 100

You’re underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

I didn't think it would be that low but I am a queer nonbinary mentally ill drug addicted sex worker so I guess that's not surprising
Sheeesh, I feel like a dick for making fun of your grammar now.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote